Use more than one mesh, alpha...

BlackMoon4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4062 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello guys! I apologize for mi English,  it isn't very good :P I want to know: Why can't I use more than 1 mesh piece, 1 tattoo, 1 alpha layer? When I put one and I try to put another, the first disappears. Is it my computer? What is the problem? Thnx for your help ^___^

A mesh bikini for example: it has one alpha layer and two pieces, when I wear the bikini bottom and then I try to wear the top, the bikini bottom disappears xD that's what I don't understand. There are supposed to be 2 different parts of the body.

That most likely means that the creator used the same attachment point for both parts of the bikini, this is probably not a good idea on the creator's part, however the recommendation I gave you in my previous post, using "add" instead of "wear" should allow you to wear your bikini properly even if the top and bottom are both attaching to the same point. If you need to wear multiple alpha layers you will pretty much always need to use the add option as they almost all get attached to the same attachment point (at least in my experience).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4062 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.