Basic account still have land from premium account?

Ric Ebbage

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4061 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello,

I was paying for a premium account, then i stopped paying and it reverted back to a basic account. I then did not play the game for ages and i have just logged on and found that i still have the land in my holdings? I have just abandoned it now, given i have not used it for ages? I have not recieved any emails about paying for this land holding while i have not been logged on? Am i going to get a big bill!

3 answers to this question

Maybe, now that you have mentioned it publicly.  :smileysurprised:

The only way to tell for sure (and take the risk of triggering the wrong answer) is to call the Billing Office and ask. If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers:

US/Canada: 800-294-1067
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 0800-664-5510
Japan: 0066-33-132-830
Portugal: 800-814-450
Spain: 800-300-560
UK: 0800-048-4646
Brazil: 0800-762-1132

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

• Like 2

Check your bank or credit card statements for whatever card you have or had registered to that account. If you were being billed, it will show up on your statements. ALWAYS remember to not only downgrade your account, but also to sell any land you own before downgrading and definitely before leaving SL for an extended period of time. If you haven't been billed on your statements, there is a risk that LL will find out, add up the amount you should owe, and suspend your account until you pay it.

You can try calling billing, but you do run the risk of them realizing that you still owe them money, and making you pay it.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4061 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.