48 Hours and Counting

February Jinx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4058 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I made a purchase on marketplace approximately 48 hours ago, the items have yet to be delivered, no refund has been made and contact with the primary designer has led no where, simply requoting the text of the yellow box "merchant cannot redeliver and has not been paid". I've read the grid status and for me it's been over 48 hours and I'm still without the items and the L$. What do I do now?

Jinx

edited to clarify: I am in no way condeming the merchant, my question is simply to find out what more I can do.

3 answers to this question

from the grid status problem is still not solved.. yes, amazing, its now 48 hours that its running.

pls do not condamn the merchant , bec s/he is also a victim.

submit a ticket (if you can, its possible this is stuck too, now) and be patient.. all will be back to normal slowly...https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

neither you, neither the merchant can do more for now.. its a problem directly coming from LL server... LL are the only ones who can fix.

And till the end of April, you should prefer inworld purchase... a lot of mess is still expected till then

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4058 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.