All My Alt's Magic Box Items Unavailable - Problem Resolved

Ciaran Laval

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4065 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My alt has had all his magic box items deacrtivated and there's no way to make them active again, so it looks like Direct Delivery migration may have happened a bit sooner than expected.

When I look at his listings I see this:

mplace1.jpg

I've edited out the item names, but every magic box item has (item unavailable) next to it and is highlighted in pink, the only active item is the direct delivery item for my alt:

mplace2.jpg

So I'd advise people to check their listings. The person who alerted me to this potential issue said it was all his freebie magic box items that had been unlisted but with my alt there are items priced higher than L$10, it's all his magic box items that are now unavailable.

[uPDATE] Lagging Marketplace Deliveries

[update 8:05 pm PST, 9 March 2013] Magic Box deliveries and email confirmations are still delayed. We expect the issue to be resolved within 48 hours. Thank you very much for your patience.  Please watch this blog for further updates.

[update 4:15 pm PST, 9 March 2013] We are still experiencing Marketplace delivery slowdowns by Magic Box. We expect the issue to be resolved within 48 hours. Thank you very much for your patience.

[Posted 11:15 am PST, 8 March 2013] Marketplace deliveries orders being delivered by Magic Box are running slowly this morning.  We’ll have the problem diagnosed and corrected as quickly as possible

I had the same thing happen last night.  All my listings were pink/unavailable.  I went to the Magic Box status screen and force-updated each of my boxes, then reset them.  Clicked Synch MB with MP and refreshed my browser.  Nothing happened...at first.  I clicked synch a second time and the listings appeared again.

Strange happenings. :matte-motes-confused:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4065 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.