How do I file a abuse on the land owner ?

RooDee Dreamscape

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4070 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

my parcel has been reclaimed by sim owner off and on for the last 2 months. though i was paid up here is his reason.. [2013/02/28 13:30]  sergiofun: (Saved Sat Feb 23 00:58:30 2013)hi oo im me plz when you get on ,,,,  i need to use this parcel  ,, sorry  but lets talk
[2013/02/28 13:30]  sergiofun: (Saved Thu Feb 28 11:13:20 2013)ho roo i didnt get a responce from you  but i need this land  sorry maby we can work somthing else out
so i need to know what i can do ?

2 answers to this question

You file an Abuse Report on an owner the same as you file an Abuse Report on anyone (or anything) else.  Click on his/her name and report.....pretty simple really.  But your AR is going no where.  The owner of a parcel or sim can eject anyone or anything for what ever reason they see fit.  If the owner wants the land you are renting for any reason then the owner can take it.......he/she doesn't even have to notify you (your owner did and requested you get back to him/her.......apparently you did not, so he took it).

Next time get back to the owner if you are requested to do so........you might not be in the pickle you are in now had you done as requested.

• Like 2

You can file an Abuse Report on anyone you feel has violated the Second Life Terms of Service or Community Standards.

But in your case, I would not even bother.  The landowner is completely within his rights to reclaim the land, and he does not have to give you a refund.  In this case, the owner did try to get in touch with you and work out the problem in advance, which is more than he has to do.

In Second Life, the Golden Rule is, "He who owns the land, makes the rules."

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4070 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.