Sign in to follow this  
rhonin Nissondorf

Is there a way to create a new main folder like the LM folder?

Question

Button link? The landmarks folder has no button links. I assume you mean the Favorites folder with it's content being presented in the navigation bar. Short answer: No. This would require code changes in the viewer itself.

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

Button link? The landmarks folder has no button links. I assume you mean the Favorites folder with it's content being presented in the navigation bar. Short answer: No. This would require code changes in the viewer itself.

• Like 1

No you cannot make a button like the "Places" button. I do agree it would be great to be able to do so but I would guess that would need a hell of a lot of recoding of he viewer and right now they still have a lot of bugs to fix so new features would not be a priority. If you want to though, you can create a Jira to ask for a new feature. Don't hold your breath though.

• Like 1

LOL! I even had to read your comment 3 times to understand what you and the OP where referring to and started digging in the inventory. Would be easier if people say what they really mean.

I never used the "Places" *floater* except for the teleport history. And since that is now also back in its own floater, I can't even remember when I opened that floater the last time! :D