Is there a way to create a new main folder like the LM folder?

rhonin Nissondorf

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4071 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Just asking  or maybe a suggestion  cause  the SL viewer has so many unlisted features..  Is there a way to create a new  main folder  similar to the  Land Marks  folder with its own button link?   i made a  folder  i labeld " Quick access"  and it  would be helpfull if i could get at  as easily as the  LM folder.

4 answers to this question

No you cannot make a button like the "Places" button. I do agree it would be great to be able to do so but I would guess that would need a hell of a lot of recoding of he viewer and right now they still have a lot of bugs to fix so new features would not be a priority. If you want to though, you can create a Jira to ask for a new feature. Don't hold your breath though.

• Like 1

LOL! I even had to read your comment 3 times to understand what you and the OP where referring to and started digging in the inventory. Would be easier if people say what they really mean.

I never used the "Places" *floater* except for the teleport history. And since that is now also back in its own floater, I can't even remember when I opened that floater the last time! :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4071 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.