If You have done the notecard to merchant waited 4 day and re NC how and where can you find purchase

IneedaClimax

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4063 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Alright this maybe considered double posting and if so I do appologize.  I made purchase form MP  got the notice it was delivered but before I could click on it to accept & save I crashed I waired 3 days before I came here for help,this is now day #4.  I notecarded the merchant  sent along copy of my invoice but got no response so came here for help also asked how to do a NC thought maybe I had done it wrong but no I did it correctly.  Where and how can I find my purchases?  I was told there is some way to find it  by reset filters or something I would really like to know and yeas it is only L$ but L$'s are purchased  with real money and it adds up and I really do not want to purchase the same thing AGAIN  as it was a "fat pack" which is alot of lindes Can Could & Would somebody please HELP Thank You

3 answers to this question

I'm a little confused. You waited three days, sent a notecard, and this day four. Day four after the original purchase, or day four since you sent the notecard?

If you sent the notecard yesterday, give it a little more time. Also check the creator's profile to see if he or she has a preferred contact method; some creators prefer IM, some prefer notecards. Remember that not all creators are on every day, so it may take more than a day to receive a response.

I don't know of a way to find a purchase that wasn't accepted, but perhaps there is one I haven't heard of.

Delivered items may show up in one of three places:

1.  In your Received Items area, at the bottom of your inventory window

2.  In your Objects folder

3.  In a new folder with the item's name

If it isn't in any of those places, you can do a more complete search of your inventory by entering the item name in the search bar of the inventory window.

If none of those turns up the item, it was not delivered, and you should contact the merchant and request a re-delivery.  Please note that the merchant is under no obligation to re-deliver, but most will, out of the goodness of their hearts.

• Like 1

if you crashed before being able to accept the item read this : 

"Unreceived and accidentally discarded items

Has it been more than 24 hours since you ordered? If so, contact the merchant, explain what happened, and politely request redelivery of the item. If it has been less than 24 hours, please be patient and check again later. If the merchant doesn't respond, you can submit a support case requesting redelivery. Make sure to include the order number and the exact name of the undelivered item(s).

32px-KBnote.png Note: If an item purchased on the Marketplace using PayPal or a credit card is not successfully delivered to you, the credit or debit will not appear in your transaction history, and the merchant will have no record of the purchase. Simply try to purchase the item again.

If you accidentally discard an item, contact the merchant, explain what happened, and politely requestredelivery of the item. Often the merchant will understand and redeliver, especially if the item in question isn't  "no-copy." Unfortunately, Marketplace deliveries, unlike items sent manually from another avatar, are completely discarded and can't be retrieved from the Trash."

Indeed the merchant can be nice enough to press the redelivery button, but its not his/her responsabliity, its more a LL one. Althought note that all merchants are not full time in SL and some have also a RL work and cant log everyday in SL.

If the merchant doesnt answer to you, i suggest you to submit a ticket, with the link provided above. LL should redeliver the item to you then :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4063 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.