Looking for feedback.

darienwilson

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4074 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

ahhahahha.. if you feel your avi look "like a dad" and so you mean by this an old man... wait to get a lil older and you wont have this feeling anymore lol

ok now more seriously id say your avi looks like a 30's man. more or less, lets say between 28 and 35.

if you want it look younger than this, ill suggest you to change the hair and choose something more wild. Clothes look ok, althought the jacket has a lil serious touch that maybe give you the feeling you are looking older than what you would like... Try to find a jacket more fun, or just dont put jacket at all. But except this, id say you are doing good :smileywink:

You do look a bit older then maybe you would like, but I don't think you have to do much to tweak him. Maybe a different hair style, a little less traditionally seen? The jeans and shoes look very nice, but maybe look for a different shirt and/or jacket. Over all you look very nice. I wouldn't change the avie itself, just the a accessories. Hope that helps some. :)

Looks like we both posted at the same time, hehe.

Great minds think alike.

you dont look like a swaggot at all ...

you can find good clothes for cheap or even free, if you cant afford expensiver ones for now. Just take a look at some sl fashion blogs they give great advices.

i can you give you 2 ones that i know for sure they feature male items : 

SLection : its a spanish blog, but you can see the items on the pic and then click on the links they give to get the slurl. They have a great taste, and Casas, the male blogger, is really active and publish a lot about male fashion.

Fabfree the most famous, if you scroll by there you ll surely find some male items featured there too.

darienwilson wrote:

Could anyone recommend a decent shop for younger, modest clothes? I don't want to look like a swaggot.

Have a look on the MP here:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?search%5Bcategory_id%5D=10&search%5Bkeywords%5D=hoodie&search%5Bmaturity%5D%5B%5D=General&search%5Bmaturity%5D%5B%5D=Moderate&search%5Bmaturity%5D%5B%5D=Adult&search%5Bpage%5D=1&search%5Bper_page%5D=12

I'm willing to eat my hat if you can't find anything that matches what you are looking for. :D

darienwilson wrote:

I have to wait until next month, unfortunately, to purchase more L$. Is there a way around this restriction?

Thanks for the feedback. :cathappy:

Well, you can search for freebies in the meantime. And, if you find shops you are interested in, join their group if they have one. Most of them have group gifts. 

(btw, today is Feb 28, so isn't next month tomorrow? :P)

• Like 1

If you're talking about the buying limit, you can submit a ticket to ask LL to raise your limit. In my experience, they're pretty quick about it; anything that gets them more money is something they definitely want! Choose the category Billing, and the subcategory LindeX Billing and Trading Limit Review Request. Tell them how much you'd like it to be raised, and chances are, unless they can find a legitimate reason to refuse, they'll grant your request relatively quickly. When I first started spending money in SL, I asked for a limit raise from $30USD to $70 and they raised it to $200, in less than 6 hours or so!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4074 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.