I've tried uploading mesh in V3. Each time I clicked on Model under build I was crashed out, why?

Wyrmmonkey

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4237 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I've tried to uplaod a Collada mesh model 3 times today in V3, each time I clicked on Model I was crashed out. I was on my own parcel of land, no technical issues or lag etc. I'm registered to upload mesh. This was at 04:45PST.Has anyone else come across this problem?

3 answers to this question

Haven't tried uploading on the main grid today but Aditi uploads have been not working and often giving a "we may have charged you but it didn't process" type error message since last night. Might be related. Typically there have been no uploading issues on Aditi.  Tried both LL and FS viewer. Only LL viewer actually "tried" to upload :D

As addition to Innula's answer: There are lot's of system tools that can cause the viewer to crash when opening file dialogs, like Microsoft Skydrive, Google Drive, Apple iCloud etc. There have even been reports the Nokia PC suite can cause that. So check not only for Skydrive but also for other kind of applications that somehow integrate into the Windows Explorer.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4237 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.