Affordable skins for the robust?

Fayette Charron

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4074 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been a shape addict for a while now and though I didn't have an army of Skiny Minnie's in my collection none of them would be what I would consider robust. I've started to explore making shapes of bigger girls and wondered if anyone knew of some skins that weren't so pricing that would fit this kind of avie?

So many of the females skins have the one specific detail that makes it hard to fit them to this sort of shape, that's the stomach side detailing. Chunky girls don't tend to have those line on their bellies. If anyone knows of skins that would work better for this that don't break the bank  I'd appreciate your input. I have a few that work so far, and may have more in my "in need of shape" folder, but I wouldn't mind having more. ^_^

Pink Fuel has reasonably priced skins (I THINK, if I rememeber correctly, her Elly line is is $900L for a pack with two different eyemake-ups), and she makes a "Curvy" tattoo layer that would be appropriate for robust shapes. All told, for a single skin pack and the curvy tattoo in whichever skintone you like, it'll probably come up to around or a little shy of $1200L, which isn't bad, all things considered.

(I really should make commission for how often I recommend Pink Fuel. :) Although I will say her skins tend to look a little young to me, but not all of them do.)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4074 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.