Time Delay in Linden Exchange

Lalonna

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4070 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I cashed in a large sum of LIndens of February 22.  I read that it can take a little time to process. About 24 hours later the Lindens were subtracted from my account.  But they have not showed up in my PAYPAL account. It's been 4 days.

Does anyone know if that is normal?

Thanks

L

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

Can you be a bit more clear ? Im not sure if you bought or exchanged lindens. If you bought lindens and haven't received them you have to create a case under billing and wait a few days for a follow up. If you exchanged and didn't get your cash, I would let LL know as well before paypal,

https://support.secondlife.com/billing-support/

Calling in is the best way, but if you can't you can create a ticket which kinda sucks, but can be useful.

Either way you'll be fine, this seems to happen often. Goodluck !

Sounds like you completed half of the process. The first step is to sell the Lindens. The amount you sold them for will be transferred to your USD balance on the SL website. Go to the main page and click Account Summary. About halfway down is the section labelled "Linden Dollar Balance." Under that it lists first your $L balance, then your US Dollar balance. If you have a USD balance, then the second step is to send that balance over to PayPal. There should be a button that says "Process Credit." Click that, follow the instructions.

If you have not yet recieved your USD credit for selling $L, give billing a call using one of the numbers someone posted for you.

• Like 2

The info in your dashboard when you cash out  says "0 to 5 working days". It almost always takes the 5 days which is usually a week or more because of weekneds and holidays. It does seem like forever I agree but they will probably show up at paypal (this assuming you transferred them out of your dollar account) about a week after --  so the first of March or might even be the 4th as you have two weekends in there. So if you need the money for something specific you know now to plan WAY ahead.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4070 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.