SL Blog with dress reviews

Jamiee Daines

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4073 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Not certain that this is the proper place for this but here goes;

Also, while posting this is of course shameless self-promotion I am not looking for freebies or any sort of support from clothing providers.

As part of my blog about my life in SL I am doing a project where I am wearing a dress a day for the entire year.  I am sort of reviewing each outfit in the blog.  I didn't do as much earlier on as to things like fit and finish and how the dress moves with my avie but I am getting more detailed as the project moves along.  The photos and text for the fashion are usually at the bottom of each article.

I would like any form of feed back especially in terms of suggestions for shops to try.  Please bear in mind that I prefer clothing that is more casual or things that represent real world fashion.  Although I do have a huge soft spot for lolita/doll dresses.

http://dollysdiary.wordpress.com/

Again, sorry if this posting is taboo here, please just tell me if and what I am doing wrong or where I should post this if that is the case.

You're killing me here Isabelli!

Thanks a whole lot for that Cold Logic suggestion! 

You have caused me to have a massive decision headache because I am in a quandry as to which dress to buy right now. 

Which means I will prolly buy 4 or 5 of them!

Time to visit the Lindens ATM machine because I love this store!

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4073 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.