Help corrupt me?

Azura Lowbeam

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4053 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi!

My avatar is usually human but now and then I like to mix things up, either lightly (neko, faun) or go all out (robot, dragon). I've always been interested in a demon avatar and there are two stores, which I both like but just can't seem to choose from. Does anybody have experience with both and tell me how they relate to eachother?

The stores are Violet Studios and Sinful Needs. I'll be piecing the avatar together myself because buying a prepared one is boring ;)  Thanks in advance!

Hugs,

There are many other stores around and often you can find single pieces for your avatar in just normal fantasy stores which don't need to have a general demon theme. The marketplace can be a great help for that too. I'm having some demonstuff on my main account but also made an alt for just being a demon.

If you like a more anime/japanese style, then Vendom should be a store for you.

I have made great experiance with the sinfull needs tails and horns, but can also recommend [][]Trap[][] when it comes to unique horns.

Beside that there are many many other store offering things you could need. Marketplace is always definitly worth a look.

I personally am a demon Avi most of the time (switching to furry or a fox av on occasion) I haven't tried violet studios. but I have tried sinful needs products and I have the spade bare tail from them. I personally really love sinful needs spade bare tail. It's not as cusimizable as there furry tail (which I also have) but you can change the texture on it or add custom textures and colors. It also allows you to change the tail wag speed length and thickness of the tail. You can even make it fit a petite! It's really awesome! So I highly recommend it tbh.

Personally for horns I really liked the Europa Maelus horns. They come in a vireity of colors as wella s having a blank on you can tint yourself AND it also comes with the texture so you can make your own texture for it as well!

Niju and Trapped have some nice horns as well but if you want something with a nice custimizing hud Sensations has a nice pair of horns that comes with a hud to recolor pretty much everything about it! It's very cute and has ribbons and metal rings/horn tip that you can hid or show. Fair warning though the hud does take some figuring out as you have to click the color you want the hide show the item to get it to show the color you want. I also hace horns by {rue} which are very nice looking but no color custimization options there.

For hooves which I suspect you already have since you say you like to be a faun I suggest epic as they have hooves of almost every style. They also give some away free if you join there gourp but there is a group fee. Well worth the price IMO though

Thanks for the replies!

I know there are many, many stores out there for demon stuff (dare I say it: they are legion), which is also the reason why I'd mostly like to stick to one brand. There is so much stuff out there and I'd like my appearance to be coherent, that is to say, not like it's been cobbled and pieced together from everywhere. I mean, I'm not a big fan of Tzeentch, if you get that reference.

Also, both the stores I mentioned have a unifying system, so I can trust in the pieces working well with eachother. And not need to make a bajillion clicks if I want to make a change here and there.

Still, the suggestions are welcome and I will check them out. Except for Vendom, which I already tried and not found to my liking :)

I had a demon getup on my old avi, and all I had I got from Violet Studios. I liked the variety they had there...for example I had a normal set and a cyber/robotic set.

Not that there is anything at all wrong with Sinful Needs, but for me personally I just preferred the look of VS items.

Though one thing I would say for VS or anywhere is if you can find mesh hooves, get them, because the awkwardness in the knee area of some sets can be maddening. x3

Just my two cents.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4053 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.