Need help please!

Moneiba

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4036 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all ! :)
Thank you for read this...

And...I have a problem I don't know if the Internet connection or wha 

I have a hair mesh and I can only see the following brands : Elikatira, Exile, Magika, Lelutka, CatwA, Takeomi, Easter Coma.

And I want to know why I can not see the hair mesh of Truth Hair and DeLa* ?

Is the internet connection, or viewer or what?
Please help me :(

Thanks in advance :)

P.D : My viewer is Firestorm

Sometimes this happens:

You see lots of mesh objects.
Then suddenly you cannot see any more additional new mesh objects.
What has happened is that the mesh queue has stuck.

Resolution:
You stay in the place where you cannot see the new mesh object.
Log off and relog back to the same place (where you coul not see the new mesh objects).
Now you should be able to see the mesh objects what you didn't see earlier.

If this does not help, then I'm out of ideas.
For me this has always worked in Firestorm (version 4.3.1.31155).
Good luck.

SID Riler wrote:

I use this settings  from Debug settings, read them in Strawberry Singh blog and it works very well for me

Meshbytespertriangle
: 128

Meshmaxconcurrentrequests
: 128

MeshminimumByteSize
: 1

Firestorm support team member Lette Ponnier has said this:

"MeshMaxConcurrentRequests: 128"

Bumping this debug up is, indeed, recommended for helping mesh to appear. However: leaving it at a high number is neither recommended (by us) nor necessary for keeping the mesh rendered. Some people experience higher rates of crashing when this is set to a higher number (over 100 or so). Regardless of whether you're having trouble, though, "requests" refers to how much communication is going on between you and the server, and the more requests are being made, the more it will contribute to sim lag because you're simply giving it more work to do. If there's only one person with their setting this high, the effect will be totally unnoticeable. But if we're talking about 40 people all sending >100 requests to the sim whenever mesh appears, then sad to say, this one will end up contributing to the lag you're all feeling.

So our recommendation is: bump this up when you need to, and return it to default once you can view the mesh (or have determined it's not helping, in which case you'll probably need to relog). We have some additional suggestions about viewing mesh on our wiki. You don't need to be sending that increased number of requests once it's rendered for you anyway -- it's not helping to keep it rendered, only to render it initially.

http://letteponnier.blogspot.fi/2012/09/im-all-for-people-being-more-informed.html

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4036 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.