• Announcements

• Xiola Linden

The New Community Platform   03/21/2017

We are still working on making adjustments and changes to the new platform. Thanks  to everyone who has been sending in feedback and filing any bugs you've encountered! 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Afroksilan8i

¤ friends ,lovers,family or what ¤

7 posts in this topic

Hello there sweet people around the SL world, I am a female, single and I am looking for any friends or guys that wanna be part of my amazing world and wonderful family. I am offering to share with you anything you need like best friends do and I am asking you to just join my immortal world, I am a beautiful blonde vampire and I am looking forward to a small vitual family. Thanks for your time guys any applies here or in world would be very appreciated :D

Have you ever dated a Martian?

Do I have to let you bite me?

Do you know if any of your species have ever bit a Martian.

I'd hate to see you lose your immortality by drinking my green blood.

Would you take my virginity in lieu of blood?

Oh and last of all, do you want children?  I don't think I'm ready to be a father yet.

xP yes I mostly lookin for childrens and yes to be a part of my family you need to be bitten to turn into a vampire. No you won't bleed green ,you won't bleed at all. And it would be something really cute to have a different Martian vampire person!

*Raises noobish hand*  so what does a "vampire" in second life actually mean?  I know, noob question, just haven't been exposed to it yet.

that all depends on what you use to be a vampire..

Fangs and a skin... stictly RP.. think D&D.. you play at being a vamp with others in a role play situation.

Fangs and a HUD.. could be RP, could be just a vamp running around harrassing people.

Fangs, skin, combat HUD and vamp HUD... stake on sight.. usualy griefing jerks.

Fangs, pale skin, and a spare emitter.. Runs screaming and find a place to hide.