How Entente clothes work?

Ricky40

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4085 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i was in a store called "Entente," very nice clothes, I tried out some demos and they look great. the problem is I can not figure out how to buy the things. Like under the jacked there seems to be several different parts to buy? One is called shirt textute, then tere is one calle dbuttons?

Am I supposed to buy all the aprts seperatly?

I cannot go inworld right now to check how they vendors work, but I've never seen a clothes shop where you should buy a jacket and buttons seperately. If you have already tried demos, why don't you buy on the marketplace if the items you like are available here? :smileywink:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/102254

Basically you buy a base, which comes with a single color choice or the 'default'. Then you can fiddle about and buy new recolors/textures for your base. It's both a way to make it so you can pick and choose which colors you want, not to overload the HUD with stuff you don't want, and also a way for the creator to make more money.

Personally I like the system because half the time I don't end up buying a fatpack HUD simply because I cannot justify spending L$1k+ on many colors/patterns I don't even want. I'd rather spend in bits and pieces for the things I DO want.

Eww KalRau...home of the flat board backside and stupid looking shirt/jacket combos. I can't stand that store actually. I gave a bad review on a demo of his skinny jeans and got ripped apart. It's like...."Hello, do skinny jeans look like you took a crap in your pants, then sat down in the mess to make the jeans flat?" Skinny's to me are usually tight fitting.

Entente is nice for some mesh, though the problem I am seeing from a lot of creators is that they never make the pant length long enough. I look at jeans that stop above my ankles and go "Ok, this looks like I am going to be walking in a flooded street." Please creators, start making jeans the length they should be. This hipster crap only looks good on some people.

I have mesh jeans, though to this day, I still prefer to wear the plain old textured jeans with prims/sculpts because they actually fit me, and show off my wonderful butt

Pffft I feel that is the most accurate description of their pants I have seen. xD

I agree with the length being too short though. My avi is not a very tall person but it feels like I'm often buying clothing for super short people and it's a little disconcerting. However, I prefer mesh pants simply because they keep the knees looking like knees and not like something went terribly, terribly wrong.

My one wish for mesh jeans (especially skinnies) would be an option for a 'tucked in boot' look. I LOVED that with the sculpty pants I could take off the sculpt part and tuck in my pants to tall shoes or boots, but now I'm stuck hoping nobody bothers to cam my feet and see the mess that the clipping of pants and shoes has become. It's very awful.

Just a mesh pant with an option to wear in a tucked in fashion would be lovely.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4085 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.