I am having trouble understanding how to add region capacity?

HuntressOfLove

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4103 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "adding region capacity."  The number of prims that your land can hold is a fixed function of its size.  For every 4.376 sq m of land you own, you get to rez one prim (so, for a 512 sq m parcel of land, you get to rez 117 prims).  If you want to rez more prims, buy more land.  Now, in a Linden Home you don't have that option.  All Linden Homes are on 512 sq m parcels, and you cannot make them bigger.  The only way to get more land is to abandon your Linden Home and buy a larger parcel somewhere else.  As a Premium member, you can apply the land fee waiver for the first tier of land you own on the Mainland.   That is, if you buy a 1024 sq m parcel (with a 234 prim capacity), the land fees for the first 512 sq m are "free" -- paid with your Premium land fee waiver.

"Parcel Land Capacity" is the number of prims you can have on a given parcel of land...for a Linden Home parcel, that's 117.

"Region Capacity" only comes into play if you own more than one parcel in a region.  If, for example, I own two 512 m2 parcels in a region, my Parcel Land Capacity is 117 for each one...but my Region Capacity is the sum of the parcels' prim capacity, or 117+117 = 234 prims.

What this means is that I may have 234 prims in that region.  I can put all 234 of them on one of my parcels...but that will mean I cannot put any on my second parcel.

Region Capacity has no meaning for you in a Linden Home region, because you can only own one, count them, one Linden Home.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4103 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.