after I crashed I keep getting requesting region capabilities attempts any solution

LusciousDiva Mariasz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

before i crashed i was having no problems, then i crashed and started getting the requesting region capabilities attempts no matter what viewer i try. ive checked my internet speeds and they are good. any solutions to fix this problem.

thank you

i can log into other regions fine, just can't go home or log into it, which is were i crashed from. if i do log in it does the requesting region capabilities. if i let it compeletly load nothing rezzes. and if i log in somewhere else and go home i not able to rez anything on my land, or if i try to tp out i crash.

4 answers to this question

Region capabilites are Linden Lab's way of connecting your av to important database services, like Search and your inventory and friends list.  When you get an error message that hangs up at requesting region capabilities, it's saying that you are not fully logged in to the sim's servers.  It's not the servers' problem usually.  It's your own Internet connection.  You can sometimes beat it by teleporting to another sim and back, and usually by relogging.  If not, reboot your router.  Also, get off wireless if you have been on it.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.