Anyone used Poly SitTarget with success?

XbabylonX

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Simple all sit targets can be canceled by putting a zero vector into the target, to make it act as a sit target you must enter a none zero vector into it, don't blame the scripter blame the lindens for making it so it can only be cleared with a zero vector meaning that every target must have a vector that is not zero, like <0,0,0.75>. So it sounds as if you have not set it up right and left a default value of zero.

if you are trying to get them to play in Sequence. you need to activate "Play Mode" if you do not have play mode set then you will have to touch the ball again to play the next animation . Perhaps you could explain what you are trying to do and what exactly is not working and what you have done according to the INSTRUCTIONS

This post may be moved to the scripting help forum but Ignore the nastiness from some residents Since this system does not require scripting knowledge  :)

There is a good chance when you copied the dump data for the notecard, you inserted chat time stamps, but a little more info would help from your end

If you are in need of more direct assistance, you can always contact the creator of the system

oh look seems  i was right.

Label, animation, <-0.243, 0.0, -1.12>, <-1.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0>, 11.2

seem you have to setup the vector and the rotation.

ignore those with an axe to grind.

i would never let a customer set up the rotation as a raw number as it seems this script requires, it only needs knowledge of the euler instruction so that the customer can use degrees, but then you get what you pay for, it must have been cheap.

I've used it on two chairs and it works with multiple animations. When you put it into a chair, be sure to put the script inside the actual prim seat (the actual prim your butt sits on) and not the root prim of the chair. These could be the same prim or a different one. Also, I'm not sure about the permissions needed on the animations. All my anims were full permissions. I believe there is also a 'ball' that comes with the script that you have to drag into the chair in order to first configure the chair and then it disappears. I don't think you have to set up the rotation vector by going into the script. I didn't have to do that.

Thank you all for your answers.

Was entirely my mistake, and a stupid one too.

I bought an animation to do my tests but I was so excited for it, so much that I was adding in the chair's inventory the poseball of the animation. Of course I had first to rez it, drag the anim file into my inventory, and then place it in the chair.

Im terrible sorry for your trouble.

Now the script works perfect!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.