Inventory issue lost and found

Ketsuke Catlyn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4122 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Did you look for coalesced objects?  See http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Building-tips/ta-p/700041#Section_.1 .  If you are moving a lot of objects together, the coalesce feature can be very handy.  If you pick up objects and create a coalesced object by mistake, it can be a headache to unpack.  Be sure that

1. You try to rez it in a large enough parcel and that you are well away from the edges of the parcel.

2. You open your Build/Edit tool first, before you try to rez the object.  If you don't, you will not be able to move the whole thing when you find that parts are underground or inside someone else's stuff.

I used land controls to return everything on my land once. WIll not do that again. The jigsaw puzzle that came back only had the base to my skybox. Lost all my furniture and art inside. That was on a mainland parcel. 

On a different occasion I was rezzing something and somehow when I rezzed it the item ended up in the content folder of the prim I was rezzing it on. o.O

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4122 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.