am I alowed to rent seperate land if i signed up for a linden house?

illiana Lorefield

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello all,

I see from the knowledge base that I am allowed mainland. However, this is not what I am after. I would like to keep the linden home and rent a place else where too. Is this possible? My guess is probably not since it is cheaper to get a premium account with the lindens and accept their home rather rent from an individual who has bought a region? While I enjoy the linden home and all of the advantages that come with the purchase, I would prefer to have more flexabiliy and change of environment from time to time. That being said, can I still rent a considerable peice of land from somone who owns regions/estates without violating my contract with Linden Lab?

3 answers to this question

That's the main reason I haven't ever bothered to become a Premium member.  I never wanted a Linden Home, and I don't want a home on the mainland, so those perks don't offset any of the membership fee for me.  If you value your access to Premium sandboxes and Live Chat enough to pay for them, though, by all means do it.  You can always rent anywhere and you can buy private sims or estates.  You just can't apply your Premium tier waiver to them.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.