Please Help! everything is loading on second life!

skittles Core

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

for some reason whenever i log onto second life the land im on says its for sale which it isn't and whenever i teleport it logs me out and when someone IMs me it wont pop up like usually. please help? i downloaded firestorm and the same problem on there:matte-motes-dont-cry:

I am having the same sort of issues and have a trouble ticket in and nothing they tell me works. My friends don't load, my groups are blank, my avi is messed up, I can't write notecards, I can't chat with ANYONE, and I can't TP anywhere without being logged out. They told me to delete the temp files and cache file, uninstall all viewers on my machine, re-install, which I installed THEIR viewer and It fixed nothing. I keep telling them it is not my computer but something on their side causing this. I created another avi and got on and can do everything just fine. No problems at all. I am frantic as I own a rental business and not being able to do anything is not good. I also have land fees coming due and no way to get there to pay it. I sure hope they figure it out instead of giving me the run around I feel I am getting.

This problem is also affecting me including mesh not rendering.  The region owner did a restart about 13 hours ago, this problem started before then and has persisted through it. I submitted for a LL restart by saying the region was down as i cannot IM the Parcel owner or even see if she is online. I normally use Firestorm(newest version) but downloaded and tried the SLV to see if it fixed it but it didnt. I am at a loss, ive tried everythign i can thik of with the viewers.

Re-starting isn't going to solve this issue. I don't think it is anything we can do as I have tried everything including different viewers. I think some accounts got messed up somehow. When I created the alt, I was able to do all the things I normally do, including TPing all over the place. So it isn't the viewer that is the problem. I am glad another ticket was submitted. Maybe with more than one person, they will finally "get" that it isn't just me, but affecting others as well, therefore a problem THEY need to fix.

skittles Core wrote:

for some reason whenever i log onto second life the land im on says its for sale which it isn't and whenever i teleport it logs me out and when someone IMs me it wont pop up like usually. please help? i downloaded firestorm and the same problem on there:matte-motes-dont-cry:

These all sound like a weak 'net connection.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.