currency trader

bdbd1488303327

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4212 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Limits are automatic as far as Resident Level 1, for all other limits they have to be requested from LL by creating a support case (See link at bottom of post) and asking for a LindenX limits review as mentioned on the LindenX limits page.

As for the specifics of your question I am not able to find any specification of the requirements for the other categories beyond resident however I would presume that the currency trader limits are intended for the financial accounts of third party linden exachanges (eg Virwox, DX etc).  I would imagine to be classified as a currency trader you would need to be an authorised agent of such a business and be able to provide evidence to that effect but really this is a question you should ask support directly this is a resident supported forum so we only have access to the same information you do.

For the benefits, the currency trader limits are designed with businesses trading large volumes of linden dollars and provide daily/30 day limits ranging from US$10,000/20,000 at level 1 to US$40,000/1,280,000 at level 4 for both buy and sell L$ as can be seen on the LindenX limits page.

Relevant Links:

Create a support case

LindenX Exchange & Billing Limits

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4212 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.