Is anyone still having "Charging, cannot edit right now" listing issues still, except for me?

Michi Lumin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3995 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Since July, I've had "Charging, cannot edit right now" for 6 of our products with 'listing enhancements'.

The forum post about this says to contact support, but when I do contact support, they say there is nothing they can do, and to file a JIRA.

When I do file a JIRA, it gets closed as a duplicate of an existing JIRA that hasn't been touched for months.

The last update on this was October 8...  So these listings have been stuck in this state for 6 months now (half a year) and the last word I've seen was from October 8 (2 months ago.)

Is anyone else still having this problem with listing enhancements? Or is it unique to our merchant account?

I have one that has been in that state since July also. On one hand, I don't care because the enhancement is in effect but I am not being charged for it. I do know, however, that LL might someday, without warning, charge me for all the months (or even years) that I have not been getting charged for.

Unfortunately, taking years to fix a bug and getting the run around in the meantime is just the way LL works.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, so I'm not the only one.

We were told to file a JIRA by support, which was recently closed as a "duplicate", but the 'original' of the duplicate is marked as 'inactive' and hasn't been updated much since October of 2010.

I'm a bit concerned about back-billing on this as well; at this point it would be L$41958, or around USD $170.  I'm not sure if the listing enhancements are still active, though, as I've never seen the enhancements actually appear.

It's just frustrating to me that LL can't at least give a small status update such as "Yes, we know, and we're still working on it" - instead of sending me in circles going to support, who tells me to open a JIRA, which gets closed, due to being a duplicate of one that's inactive; repeat repeat.

• 4 months later...

Well here we are in late spring of 2013, and I at least, have this problem on many of my listings.

What frustrates me is that these listings are major products with enhancements which I allowed to lapse at one time or another and now for months if not an entire year, they are unable to receive any new listing enhancements on the homepage which is where they were originally.  They are not being seen, nor is LL collecting money for the enhancements, and sales on them are down. Once again LL refuses to take my money, or deliver promised services......

And leaves products I would like to advertise compromised in terms of sales.

Please, please . . . . fix this issue Lindens

Oh I have lots and lots stuck like that. Pages. A few weeks ago I tried reactivating 6 listings that were not stuck, and was promptly charged $28,000L for them. In one day. That was refunded. 

Now I just advertise in magazines or something. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3995 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.