Mysterious request for Beta viewer feedback.

Mac Shoreman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4158 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Mac Shoreman wrote:

Does any one know where Linden Lab want me to put my note with experiences? They shure do not tell on the download page where they ask for feedback.

It's anyone's guess - LL does not have a feedback form and the JIRA is for bugs and issues not so much "I like this but not that".

I am still witing for the feedback questionairre that the CHUI team mentioned would be issued about a week after it was made available - and that was a month ago.

I

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all.  We did indeed plan to release a survey, but a number of residents have submitted not just bugs, but general opinions, in JIRA.  As JIRA seems to be working well for feedback, we may not release a formal survey after all.

Since releasing the project viewer, we've been working on a critical piece of CHUI, the notification subsystem.  IN CHUI, you'll have more flexible and more diverse options for being alerted of incoming communications.  We've also been using the feedback we've received so far in our ongoing work.  You can expect the next project viewer, which will include these new functions, by the end of December.

You should feel free to file JIRAs for any feedback you wish to offer.  In particular, we want to know if the new functions (such as the conversation log) are usable and convenient, and improve the viewer communication experience.  We also want to know if you think the reorganization of the communication functions will help new residents get up to speed more quickly. However, any and all feedback you send us is of great interest to us.

Thanks everyone.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4158 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.