Why can't I drag and drop to my new Merchant Outbox from inventory? I get the circle with line thru

Vinscent

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4184 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have followed the posted directions so that I can migrate from a Magic Box to the new Direct Delivery system. However when I try to drag items from my inventory to the Merchant Outbox in the SL Viewer, I get the circle with a line through it 'forbidden' icon. I am using Second Life 3.4.1 (266581) Nov  5 2012 12:17:12 (Second Life Release) on a Windows 7 OS. I am using IE 9 (ver 9.0.8112.16421). Can you please advise on this issue?

I don't know what you mean in regards to 'set up the Receieved Items' folder, I do not see anything in the instructions regarding Receieved Items. I have a Received Items folder in my inventory, it shows up at the bottom of the inventory window. I have logged on-off many times. I have tried with the SL viewer and Firestorm. I have reveiwed the steps provided in the Knowledege Base. Despite all this I am still unable to drag anything from my inventory to the Merchant Outbox. I get the circle with line through, 'forbidden' icon.

2 answers to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4184 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.