Cannot post to Merchant Outbox, still no solution yet

Vinscent

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4195 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have tried every suggestion I've seen. When I open the Merchant Outbox it says I need to create a store and I cannot drop items in it. I have a store, I have been selling from the Magic Box for some time now. I have purchased an item as suggested, it was delivered, but I already had a Received Items folder that appears at the bottom of the Inventory Window. I have logged off Marketplace, off SL, back onto Marketplace and back onto SL. I've tried to do this in every order I could imagine; MP then SL, SL then MP, SL on, then MP off then back, then SL off/on. I still get the same message that I need to setup a store and I cannot drop items in the folder. I have tried all of this on Firestorm and the SL Viewer, same issue regardless. If you have an original idea of something I can try please post it, but PLEASE do not copy and paste a canned response from another post. I have looked through them, it has not helped. Thank you

I still have the message that I need to create an account in the window. Regardless, I've dragged and held the item over the Merchant Outbox for 8 minutes and I still have the circle with the line through it, I cannot drop anything here. I can drag the same item to the ground and it rezzes instantly. I am not usning a Mac, I am using a Windows 7 PC. So far no one has offered a solution that resolves this, but thank you for trying.

SOLVED!!! Very much appreciated. Sure enough I logged into Phoenix and found the folder in my trash, restored it, and now I'm good to go.

3 answers to this question

I know this sounds too simple, but work more slowly.  When I try to drag things to my Merchant Outbox, I sometimes get that same crossed circle icon.  If I hover there and wait for up to ten seconds, though, it goes away and I can drop the item.  It's the same issue you can get occasionally when you try to rez something on a laggy day.  Patience does the trick for me.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4195 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.