Glitch on my avatar?

Tomm Nexen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4339 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

My avatar seems to be corrupted, sometimes it changes and it´s only my neck invisible plus my ankles and arms and I tried rebaking, clearing cache, checking if it was an invisible prim, I erased phoenix and installed it again nothing worked, and the weird thing is, my alt also had the same thing, so aparently it´s not my avatar´s account.

I erased everything from sl to install it again and then when I logged back on it was ok until i changed my clothes, then it showed up again, what could it be?? I never wore an alpha layer screen_last.jpg

4 answers to this question

It looks like you are wearing an alpha clothing layer, probably left over from the last mesh item that you wore on that part of your body.  Alpha clothing layers are used on rigged mesh clothing to make parts of your av body transparent and keep them from poking through the mesh.  Open your inventory and look to see what you are wearing at the moment.  If you're using Firestorm or one of the other TPVs that have a Worn tab in inventory, just click it.  If not, then type WORN) in the search field at the top of inventory to get a complete list of the things you have on your body.  Detach the alpha layer.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4339 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.