i need someone who is good at making mesh

snoogans213

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4261 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hope someone can help i asked inworld but no one was willing to listen :catsad:

bottom line i can't use blender and not through lack of trying i'm just not artistic in that way,i have 4 PS templates so far tank top,booty shorts,bra &panties. i need 1 mesh for each template.

You'd be better off learning to make meshes yourself, or create your clothing designs using the traditional methods.  Creating a mesh and the UV texture map for it is 90% of the work, and I don't think you are going to want to give another person 90% of your potential income.

Download the free Blender software and start perusing the many tutorials out there on the web.

Then I suppose, your dreams will stay dreams.

Making the mesh and such really IS most of the work, so think for a moment about this: You're a mesh artist, you spend hours on a specific clothing item, now you're supposed to give that mesh away at full perms to someone else and for what? A small cut of the sales price? Why would a mesher do that? They could simply sell it themselves and receive 100% of the profit.

What you can do is prowl the marketplace for the tons of mesh templates people sell at full perms and see if there's anything you had in mind there. Texture it and sell it.

Unless you yourself learn to mesh no one will do this unless you pay them a hefty amount of Linden or USD, not a cut of sales considering what if your texturing skills are bad? You might not even sell anything, then the other person spent hours on end for absolutely nothing.

snoogans213 wrote:

hope someone can help i asked inworld but no one was willing to listen :catsad:

bottom line i can't use blender and not through lack of trying i'm just not artistic in that way,i have 4 PS templates so far tank top,booty shorts,bra &panties. i need 1 mesh for each template.

The items you're making are actually not good candidates for mesh - they all are meant tol fit very tight to the body and a mesh will cause your buyers problems with getting them to fit and clipping through their bodies when they move. The tank top is a possible exception for women with larger breasts, but booty shorts, bras and panties are SUPPOSED to look "painted on."

There are also many inexpensive full-permission mesh items meant for clothing manufacturers that you can get - many of the stores selling mesh clothing use them instead of the creator making the mesh themselves.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4261 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.