It is going to be a bumpy ride...

Venus Petrov

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4195 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Boudicca Littlebird wrote:

Its the affects of a large body in our solar system, I said you will start to notice it in October and it will get worst, Saturn right now is having storms that if repeated here would be the end of the human race, I hate to say I told you so, see we really live in an electric universe and NASA believe the universe goes round the earth.

To believe in NASA is like believing in what the church said 600 years ago

PS, soon you will all agree with me that the big bang is a fiction, only a matter of time.

This thread was to wish those in the path of Hurricane Sandy well and keep safe.  If you want to start a nonsense thread, do so.

Venus Petrov wrote:

Boudicca Littlebird wrote:

Its the affects of a large body in our solar system, I said you will start to notice it in October and it will get worst, Saturn right now is having storms that if repeated here would be the end of the human race, I hate to say I told you so, see we really live in an electric universe and NASA believe the universe goes round the earth.

To believe in NASA is like believing in what the church said 600 years ago

PS, soon you will all agree with me that the big bang is a fiction, only a matter of time.

This thread was to wish those in the path of Hurricane Sandy well and keep safe.  If you want to start a nonsense thread, do so.

My own apologies for my semi-humorous quips.  I had hoped Miss Littlebird would get the hint, breaking my own rule regarding hints:  They ask people to assume what you are thinking.

As for myself, I have heard from my RL family in NY who lives near the shoreline.  At low tide last night after the storm had passed they were only able to get within half a mile of their home due to the water from the storm surge having not receded yet.  I've no word yet today...power being out where they live.

I am still waiting to hear from my SL friends who I know lived near where the storm hit hardest.

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by this.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4195 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.