Can not activate item on MP

Ethereal Faerye

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4363 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Some of the common things folks overlook are to set the Maturity Rating, to select a Category, to fill out the Prim Count and sometimes the price. It *should* show you what is missing and preventing it from being listed but ... it doesn't. *sigh*

Take a few moments to look at each and every entry field in the listing .. and maybe you'll spot the one that is hanging it up. (It's usually something simple but easily overlooked.)

Let us know if you spot the problem. *smiles*

i also have now this problem but i checked all over damn and i have no idea what i missed... window Active is not active for me. I even tried to change rating to Adult (pffft couple walker) but anyway i cant make it active...

Maybe you will say me what field do you missed?

Gosh, what a pain swapping the box for the merchant outbox. I know its prolly going to work much better because you don't need to empty out the box every time you need to update something in the boxes.

Still have to fix this stupid glitch too that put other people's pictures on my stuff. Main reason i totally quit and just deactivated everything when the changover happened, waiting for stuff to get fixed. Had no time and didn't feel like editing 300+ listings again and again. How are things here atm? I didn't keep track at all and just took a break from it all.

Ethereal Faerye wrote:

Still have to fix this stupid glitch too that put other people's pictures on my stuff. Main reason i totally quit and just deactivated everything when the changover happened, waiting for stuff to get fixed. Had no time and didn't feel like editing 300+ listings again and again. How are things here atm? I didn't keep track at all and just took a break from it all.

The mixed listings bug is still on my MP and I see them on other merchant MP stores as well.  I think the last comment on this from CTL is they are aware of it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4363 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.