What is a safe secure website to buy Lindens?

rachel435

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I would really recommend buying your Lindens directly from Linden Labs, they do take Mastercard. I have never spent anything but US currency there but my suspicion is your credit card provider will be the one converting your currency to US Dollars so I would check with them to find the current exchange rate. One caveat is I've read people have problems with Visa or Mastercard gift cards, they may not work. Good luck.

I too think that the Lindex is the safest place for buying Lindens. I've heard too many stories about things going wrong on third party exchanges.  If you use a third party exchange LL cannot help you if something goes wrong and you lose your money, whereas they will if you use their exchange. If you have any problems or questions you can call billing and talk to them directly or file a support ticket.  You can do either even if you are not a premium member.

The Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Billing support phone numbers:

Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Local Toll-Free numbers

France: 0805.101.490
Germany: 0800.664.5510
Japan: 0066.33.132.830
Portugal: 800.814.450
Spain: 800.300.560
UK: 0800.048.4646
Support is in English Only

IMO there is only one place that I would consider purchasing Lindens and that would be direct from LL.

Any other site would be suspect for the simple fact, that they come and go.  I know LL could also poof overnight however, the need for Lindens at that point would be redundant so ....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.