can't login toaditi viewer to test my mesh I always log to agni and wast lods of lindens

Stari Adder

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4185 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

so the point is I tried many times and each time different amont of lindens is shown in my balance and all looks like I am in aditi but when I relog to agni it appears that my balance is lower as if I used it to upload mesh, so the question is how to log in to aditi and not waste ll for uploading test mesh or other objects

ty

2 answers to this question

I don't know about other viewers but in Firestorm you need to go to Preferences and make sure that you have a check mark in " allow login to other girds". When you enable that, the aditi grid will be in the list of options in your login menu.

aditilogin.jpg

Note that you not only need to BE at the aditi grid, you need to be approved to upload mesh there. It is the same test but for the aditi grid. Hopefully there will be info on that in Rolig's link. I have lost the page. Searchign Google for "uploading mesh on the aditi grid" would probably find it. You will be in a very different place and much smaller. Many of the sandboxes have the same name.

Also note that while you get messages on the regular grid about money spent in aditi, that money is not deducted from your REAL linden balance :D. It is confusing for sure.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4185 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.