'Man Parts' spewing their 'liquid' on my land. Help?

Beauty Batriani

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4219 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I just bought some land, and my next door neighbor has 'man parts' spewing large amounts of 'man juice' onto my land.  Its nothing I can return or even select, and its very large and glowy.  I've sent the owner IM's but haven't got a reply yet.  Is there some way I can contact one of the Lindens to come (pardon the pun) look at this and get the guy's **bleep** off my property?  I have no idea how to go about even contacting one of the Lindens for this, but its really irritating.

:(

6 answers to this question

OMG Beauty, your question will unboubtfully be the thread of day! First time I ever heard something like that! But seriously, "man's juice' as you put it are probably just particles. Here's the way to hide them (from the KB). I know you already did, butt yet you will have also to contact the owner again. I doubt very much LL would get involved in such a matter since it's not an obvious violation of the ToS, but rather a neighbourhood problem.

Dealing with the object

Once you locate the griefing object, block it. This stops all sound and text chat from the object:

1. Right-click on the object.
  2. Choose Manage > Block.
32px-KBtip.png Tip: To hide bothersome particles, choose Advanced > Highlighting and Visibility > Hide Particles or press Ctrl-Alt-Shift-=

You can also try to contact the owner of the object.  

1. Right-click on the object.
  2. Choose Object Profile.
  3. Click on the owner's name to view their profile.  
  4. Click IM button in their profile and ask them to remove or edit the object.
  • Like 1

That's strange that you can't return an unwanted object. Did you try going on the about land menu and tabbing to "objects" and looking at the prims on parcel and returning that way? Objects can ghost and seem not to return and sometimes you have to do it that way.

But it sounds like this idiot has rooted his prims on his land so that they aren't technically on your land but just displaying there. So abuse reporting him by going to HELP at the top of the screen and ABUSE REPORT. Be sure to click off the screen shot. Label it as obscene in mature or whatever seems appropriate in the list and say "encroachment" in the report box.

If you don't get action in a day or two, have friends come over and abuse report it until it works, sometimes a chorus is needed.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4219 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.