why is it linden lab fix anything right

moe33 Darkfold

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4261 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

Is there a question in here somewhere?  If your sim is off line, contact Live Chat or submit a support ticket at https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/ with the category Land & Region >> Reoprt an Offline Region .  Anyone can fill a report.  You don't have to be a landowner.  Linden Lab responds to offline notices very quickly.

• Like 2

Just to add to Rolig's perfect answer, maybe there is something specifically on your sim that is preventing it from automatically coming back up again after a restart.  This does happen occasionally it seems, and is therefore out of Linden Lab's usual control, but in my experience, they will have someone look into it, if it is a recurring problem.

• Like 2

It depends, moe, how busy they are in the office, and also it's still very early in California, so full staff complement not yet in.

However, I believe Live Chat opens at 08:00 AM - you could do well to have a word with them. Go via the same process as you do for submitting a ticket, but read the screen, and click on the Live Chat option instead of submitting a ticket.

Keep it brief with them, and know they will probably be dealing with half a dozen other (and possibly frustrated/irate) residents at the same time. My guess is they will leave you hanging for a few minutes, while they consult with the Linden people dealing with your ticket, but hopefully will give you an update. Maybe the cleaner keeps forgetting to plug the server that runs your sim back in after she's been vacuuming (!).

Please keep us updated here, and I do hope you get a satisfactory solution soon.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4261 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.