Are there Pre-Requisites for eye textures for prim eyes? Mine aren't working.

Usive

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4242 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I made some prim eyes and, whenever I use a texture I buy off the market on them, it works, but whenever I apply a texture that I created, it won't apper... But it'll appear on a cube prim.... I'm confused and frustrated.

Someone please help me.

I'll give you a free copy of some one of a kind eyes once they are done if you can help me get past this problem.

Hi Usive,

I never used prim eyes, so i'm not sure if i can advise you, but:

Do you have a texture that works in full perms? Then you can upload it to your harddrive and open it with the software program which you use to create your own texture. When you also open your own created texture in that program, you can compare if the eyes are placed the same on each texture, and also if there is a part (non-) transparent in your texture which should be adjusted (or something).

If you still can't get it to work, then you could use the working texture as a template for your own texture. Copy your own eye (just the eye, not the eye-white etc) over the eye on the template and then import it back into SL.

On the other hand: Are you sure that the working texture appears on your prim eyes and not just as a texture on the usual SL eyes? Or are you not wearing the prim eyes at the time you are trying the textures?

I'm curious if/how you solve the problem! Will you let us know?

Yes, the textures are full perms, I made them : p

I compared the textures I made with the ones I have that work in world and made corrections so that they matched up pixel wise and demensionally.

When I am trying to apply these textures, I am not wearing the eyes They are rezzed on the ground, along with the hud that is supposed to apply the texture.

And yes, I will let you know if I figure it out. I am going to try a different viewer and some other possibilities that might be contributing for some reason or another.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4242 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.