Cornea (Eyes) with a smaller diameter

Holocluck Henly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4294 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm looking for eyes whose cornea don't fill up so much of the space.

I also don't want them too small that they're beady.

I've seen different sizes at a place my friend recommended but am looking for something with less reflection and less shading on the white of the eye.

Do other eye makers offer different cornea sizes as well? Thanks!

I don't think you mean cornea: the cornea is the transparent part cover the whole front of the eye. I suspect you mean different relative sizes of iris (colored part) and pupil (black part). I know of one store, Jolie Femme, which sells eyes with two iris sizes and three pupil sizes for each iris size, in several realistic shades (and one or two brighter ones!).

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Neuntoter/66/237/31

I'm sure other stores do the same... Sin Skins, for example, certainly used to sell packs in three sizes, but it looks like they've closed down.

I haven't seen any eyes that have smaller-than-default irises but I know some places that offer "small" and "large" iris sizes, with the "small" about the same size as the typical "starter" eyes. What are you using as a reference when you say you want something smaller? The places I know of off the top of my head that offer different sizes are Amacci and MOPY.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4294 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.