Mesh test Clothes Needed

Nalates Urriah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4251 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

We have the new Mesh Deformer Project Viewer out. The changes make all previous uploaded rigged and deformable mesh obsolete. So, those clothes previously uploaded cannot be used for testing the Deformer. They need to be uploaded using the new Project Viewer.

The download location for the Second Life Mesh Deformer Project Viewer is here.

More information is available at: http://blog.nalates.net/2012/09/08/mesh-deformer-update-36/

If we don't get some test clothes, the Deformer cannot be tested, if the deformer cannot be tested it can't move forward, if it foesn't move forward... we never get it.

We sould see a new MetaReality podcast tomorrow, Friday. Hopefully Karl will be on the show and we will get an update on the Deformer.

Anyone know how to update this latest project viewer to connect to different grids? It seems that the lindens have removed some of the command line options to allow that in this version.

I have a test sim I use alot lately since the Lindens beta grid is largely useless these days due to inventory issues. I'd love to keep testing this project viewer, but I'm feeling a bit stymied between the beta grid's inventory system being broken and the jira system getting ruined so I won't even find out if it gets fixed.

Turning on the grid selectors just lets you get to the beta grid, it seems. I tried making a grids.xml like some TPV's use, but that didn't work either :( Might be possible, but I didn't manage it (the viewer does seem to be looking at it).

Also, my inventory is still broken - I did a full test today, including a cache wipe and trying with http inventory off and on. Whine whine whine :(

Thanks anyway :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4251 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.