Merchant Outbox error...

Ruth Merryman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4311 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

For months now my outbox and been 'initializing'. I have filled out a ticket and the problem has not been fixed. Im wondering if anyone else found a solution to this problem? I thought I might use the Magic Box for now, but I see they are going to do away with those on Oct 1st.... so now what?!

Ruth Merryman wrote:

For months now my outbox and been 'initializing'. I have filled out a ticket and the problem has not been fixed. Im wondering if anyone else found a solution to this problem? I thought I might use the Magic Box for now, but I see they are going to do away with those on Oct 1st.... so now what?!

The Magic Boxes will only be gone *if* an issue with no copy items is corrected.  Thus far I have not heard any update on this.  We/Merchant Community were also informed that we would be given a 4-week notice prior to turning off the MBs.  Personally, I think it is a good possibility the Oct. 1 date will be moved back.

Kampu Oyen wrote:

I'm still betting that the boxes will be shut off on 1 October, even though the "problem" hasn't been "solved".

Your likely instructions will be to simply open a store in-world if you want to offer no-copy items.

At this point pretty much nothing that happens will surprise me.  Fortunately I've been doing more work with my in world store so I will have that avenue if I'm still not set up with the equipment for DD prior to cut off.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4311 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.