How can I earn lindens?

Miyuko101

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4417 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I started to play Second Life 6 months ago, and I never bought lindens because I have really major economy problems in RL. 

I am here to ask if is there anyway that I can earn FAST lindens, cause a guy gave me lindens but I need to give it back 'till today. Is there any camp or something that gives 60L$ really fast?

Thank you :)

How to get L$60 real fast:

Look in your RL pockets for change. Look around your house, in your wallet, the door pockets of your car (if you have one), the back of the sofa, under the bed. Assuming you are not living in a third-world economy, you should find the $0.25 (or local equivalent) that L$60 actually costs far quicker than you could ever earn it in SL.

Roleplay sims are a good place to make money fast in a fun way.

People enjoy and reward people who try and fit in and do something fun.

In many roleplay sims you can do little jobs that just cost you some time and effort and people will tip you.

I made 500 linden in an afternoon simply guiding new visitors around a sim I already knew, I offered them a tour for 10 linden but they liked it so much they gave a big tip.

In some roleplay sims it is even allowed to beg, as long as you do it in the theme of the sim.

Like in a Victorian sim you could be a street urchin telling people how your dad died and you and your 3 sisters are living on the street.

Just don't be surprised if someone gives you some shoes or food in stead.

She now has more Lindens than she has ever had before.

I stepped forth and hired her to do some consulting work, which she did enthusiastically and thoroughly enough that she earned bonus L for her time. I have kept her on retainer for upcoming jobs I may need done as well.

Trickle down economics

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4417 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.