Harassment

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4253 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Robert69 Little wrote:

I never said LL was "making" it happen.. but they sure as hell are in no big hurry to stop it either. They earned 75 MILLION dollars last year and they can not spend some of that to get control of their own game?!.. Somethings wrong with that picture.

WRONG w/ that picture ?!?!

its an americun Sucess Story ! :cattongue:

lay off staff .. raise tier .. make 75 mil !!

~that aint werkin .. thats the way you do it~

LL can easily ignore your complainin .. what they cant long ignore is ppl not payin tier

Jeanne

I know this person. I've banned three of his alts off of my land (almost sure of two more alts that are his as well).

This person is deplorable in every way possible, a complete cancer to society. I KNOW this is the same person because I can see the comment on one of the profiles through looking at the banned people from my land that says My names robert and Im a big gaybo.

I can clearly see the blatant harassment as well looking up your name Robert and it's a shame LL has let this one individual negatively effect the gaming experiences of many.

I'm a really nice person :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

With that said....

They need to figure out how to take this little **bleep**er down and keep him from gaining access to the game.

I had no idea what I was dealing with when I first returned to playing a few months ago... he was the first person I had interactions with and I could see this wretched excuse for a human being turning new players and old players away from this game easily.

Yeah, I could tell from one time he crashed my sim LL was a little baffled at what he even did.

He lands on my property

I take off my headset (don't even want to hear the filth that he says at this point)

Ban him from my land

Get an IM You know what happens now **bleep**?

Needless to say....

There were multiple times my sim was rolled back and I had to rebuild a few hours worth of work.

He wasn't hired to greif me, he did it all for fun (which seems worse).

I didn't realize how far and wide this person spreads the misery at the time... I wish I had.

They now following me to venues and crash them..they even have a prim that has my name on it (I assume they got this prim during the time I had a venue.. it was a copyable prim with a T-shirt inside).. attempting to make it look like I'm the one doing it. They crashed the Helle's Angels Music & Art club 8-25-2012 during the 4pm slt and 5pm slt shows.

They have also managed to get my alts name on a griefer list thats been passed around to several venues so they must be in kahoots with some one that will stab you in the back.

Very true MaryJane.. they ruined the game for many...they went as far as to change their display name to Lolene Quicksand.. copied everything within her profile down to the letter....I'm very good friends with the real Lolene....one day.. unaware I was speaking to a griefer posing as Lolene.. I had them lined up to play at our venue.. totally caught off guard.. they crashed our sim several times.  Linden Lab did nothing.

Couldn't agree more, to be in this persons cross-hairs is anything but plesant. Their only intent is to make you miserable while they laugh about it.

In my opinion this sounds like something that should have been taken care of months ago. If they want to alienate their player base and leave them helpless to protect themselves against these little d-bags... allowing this to continue is the way to go.

Robert69 Little wrote:

Very true MaryJane....the amount of money Linden Lab is losing because of only two people (not to mention of other griefers) has got to be alot.

i bet that LL bean counters have figured that the revenue lost cuzuv griefers is less than itd cost them to hire staff to take care of griefers

Jeanne

You don't and never will get it until you've had interactions with this specific individual Jeanne so don't pretend like you have a clue.

I've had to have my sim reset multiple times through live chat... and I nearly figured comming back after a 7 year absence that it wasn't worth it to play even, if I had to deal with this disgraceful piece of **bleep**.

He stopped bothering me... I don't know why exactly but I'll never forget what he's done.

He's that repulsive to turn away new players in a heart beat... and he's that persistant and above LL that he can perversively twist and contort our would with his sick and warped ways to even make players who have been here a long time.... not want to be a part of second life.

Robert69 Little wrote:

The last time I visited Ahern while they were there.. Admiral was wearing a doctors uniform.. he loves to get into your mind.. and will stop at nothing to do so....they also copyboted my horse while I was protesting against them at Ahern.  I don't believe I have ever ran across any two that are pure evil as Admiral and Nym.. it brings them such pleasure.  I managed to record Admiral saying "I love it when people hate me".

Do you know what people like that REALLY love? Five-page-long forum threads that say what bad people they are and how they're ruining everyone's fun. People protesting them in pubic are also great because it gives them a personal target they can plan all sorts of "fun" harassment for while they're made to look more important and effective than they really are. Do you know what they hate? Being ignored. Going to all the trouble of coming up with workarounds for security issues and then finding their new alts instantly and silently blocked and banned as if they weren't even there.

What Robert said earlier is true.. there is nothing but pure evil behind those multitudes of alts.

LL flat out has not done enough to keep this paticular person out of Second Life and that's where the big problem lies.

This person needs intensive social/emotional therapy and for all the frustration and dismay they have brought upon others... they just don't deserve the privilege of playing this game ever again. LL really needs to show that they can infact remove and not allow this player access to the game plain and simple.

If you haven't been through it you just don't know. You can tell someone they should do this and they should do that but in the end you have person here who has been defeated in every attempt to secure their second life peace... most likely to the point of wanting revenge and wanting REAL action taken against this person and their ability to log into the game. There's really only a few options of what to do when LL won't/can't fix a situation like this...

1. Be confrontational and provoke him

2. Leave the game

3. Leave the area when ever someone you *think* may be an alt of his comes into your area. (Not possible for some depending on the situation.)

There's no where to go for help and LL has not been proactive enough to stop this individual. He's laughing it up with every alt he creates I'm sure, and it's pathetic this little troll dwelling in his mommies basement has been allowed to do what he has for so long.

This person is so mentally unstable (Not that we all aren't a little possibly) but LL should be extremely concerned about this person being at the welcome area to say the least.

You just don't really know what this freak is capable of sister so it wouldn't be prudent for you to comment on what others should do when they are down and out with no help in sight.

Robert69 Little wrote:

You obviously have never been griefed.. it's easy for someone to make judgements of what others "should" do when they haven't experienced what we been through.

Date Registered
09-10-2012
03:35 AM
  (?! ah huh)

No, I've been griefed enough to know that it doesn't make much sense to put a target on one's back by posting under ones' main account when talking about a celebrity griefer. And I have been semi-successfully griefed by this one if my guess is correct. He barged into a meeting and was disrupting it and obviously was an idiot so I blocked him, as I assume everyoen else in the meeting did, and watched his name tag move around like a little squirrel while he was impotently trying to get attention. He did throw a sim-crasher eventually though.

This isn't your average griefer, and having your event crashed once by someone you think was him shows... nadda. This person is persistant (normally) and sick in the head (always).

I think I've used up most of the adjectives I can even think of to describe how loathsome this person is in my posts and although I'm generally a cheery, nice, person.. I feel like I still haven't fully painted the picture of how awful this human being really is.

This is my main account as well and now that I'm done building my place (No longer in fear of losing hours worth of work from a sim reset..) I'll happily paint that target on my back too.

I have a feeling Robert wants justice and for LL to quit neglecting this issue. I believe Secondlife is for everyone, all walks of life, all ways of living but, this person doesn't belong here... they belong in an insane asylum. For Linden Lab to let this person manipulate this game they way have is atrocious.

Yes I am well aware of Ahern, and people griefing the welcome area's, I am not aware of the Doctor guy who runs around Mind Fuc*ing people, or such, but they will play mind games and attempt to DOX you, make you rage, even post LULZ videos on YouTube about you.

Yes Griefers often use CopyBot clients which are easy to obtain to avoid bans, and they CopyBot an avatar from a store or person because they get banned anyways so it doesnt matter. ( These clients are easy to obtain.)

Yes there are quite a few griefer communities that I know of which I can't give the names of 3 of them in particular one of them which does major CopyBot activities such as sharing .XML's and such over the internet.

The only thing I can suggest if you are in a welcome area is Mute the griefer every time they come back, if they graphics card crash turn off rendering of objects, particles, etc, if they crash the sim change sims.

Linden Lab needs to give us better protection against griefers, Data Miners, and people who wish to do evil to others, I have said it many times, and so far they only listen to people who have their so called Linden Friends, and blog about them. They need to add verification such as Telephone verification like ( Google) (Player Auctions), and such sites have to verify accounts, use of credit card, and other methods to verify. Yes I know it is harder, and some will complain about it, but something must be done.

My policy against griefers and people causing problems for me is simple. ( Fight back) if you know how.

I do not forgive, I do not forget, expect me ;).  (Even 3 years Later I have not forgotten...)

If a person draws first Blood, then you can expect a fight, and I know plenty of people the same way who are like me willing to always help of course we do not communicate in Second Lfie about this, and we are not the people who grief Ahern, or innocent welcome area's the targets are specific people who support griefing, and griefed first. * The griefers I know get banend daily from Second Life, I do not have to raise a finger myself break the TOS or anything myself because after all I put too much money into Second Life to risk getting banned myself, but others don't care I just paint the target like the military does my minions do the work you see...
( We are not a public attack group that hurts newbs, welcome areas, sandbox, etc., We have no SL Group as we like to stay Anonymous as in a bunch of cats clawing  a dog, but never leading to Zippo Cat their leader giving the orders.) No we are not the big Anon thing you see on the news just hidden invisible, you never know when or where we are.) ( People fear what they do not know or do not understand, but when our swords swing, they feel the wrath still never leading to Zippo Cat.)

People since 2009 caused issues including one person I know of but can't mention the name here due to rules, later in 2010 like late 2010 another person caused issues, ( these were both cases of Intellectual Property violations, and in late 2011 the issue with owners who own 11 RP sims helping a CopyBotter theft people I know of.

The way I see it is simple, If you GRIEF in Second Life, or piss off people expect to be griefed, and I really wont shed a tear, cry or feel bad that these people are being griefed, Slandered, Attacked, Harassed, or Sims Crashed, or such. While I am against such conduct and never stand for such, these 3 groups of people I know of started it first, and until they resolve such disputes, they can expect to be griefed randomly by Griefers they don't know, and believe me your little ban walls will not work in fact the people who banned me are people covering their tracks to illegal activities, and it will keep my character out but wont stop griefing until they prove to have cleaned up their act, I will not be removing any information, logs or data published about this group or stop spreading until they do as asked. ( That is final) If these griefers want to play hard ball keep me banned cover their tracks im fine with it they own the Land, but they do not have the right to grief our community.

The only thing I feel bad for is the new RolePlayers who unknowingly join such community's or such and get dragged into griefer incidents, get graphics card crashed for example, or the creators selling items on these sims who get CopyBotted, because its a known threat that any creator selling on these 11 sims will be CopyBotted as punishment for what they are supporting by being on the sims.

However these people have a choice, and if they are knowingly supporting a community of griefers then they deserve it, and I will just turn my back when I see them get griefed, slandered, defamed, etc. ITs not my problem to help a griefer community who started grief first and continues today.

Last but not least Another Griefer.

Remember Red Zone, and CDS?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pqOgigK7fc

Yes I know I have said it that IP addresses are not private and they are not, however abusing these systems where people are not aware of its use, and helping griefers with the ability to log information and store any information across any ban network including avatar name or key is not only a privacy violation, in my eyes its Griefing, and harassment. Yes I could do the same thing, and sell systems that don't even protect people but I don't do it. Most of anything I create is custom only for friends who hop on and ask me to make them a texture or something as well I don't see the point in creating a lot of stuff when I don't play much anymore and have to deal with griefers where I like to hangout in welcome areas.

I do not understand how the creators of these systems and similar systems are still in Second Life today after all their Data Mining, and griefing they have done. While I do not support the Intellectual Property Violations these systems have just made it worse on the entire community made people afraid of spyware, griefed people. I know some creators who used the CDS system, they quit using it after multiple proof it did not work, same with Red Zone before it was gone, and lets not even talk about the creators who are running such system they should stop using them.

Think of it like this.

If I was in Walmart shopping, and I am accused of ShopLifting, or Theft of products these are very serious accusations which need actual proof, CDS, and Red Zone do not do such, they work through media, obtain IP addresses, give power to the creators of these systems to Spy on you, your friends, and others you don't even know.

Personally those using Spyware I could careless if you get CopyBotted you piss off a lot of people using Spyware on your Customers, even in those popular Clubs that used to be very popular they used Red Zone & CDS then banned me because I found out and questioned them about it and told my friends not to go there and others I knew.

Like I have mentioned before I don't support the Theft of merchants products, or the creations others make in SL, however if you are going to be a dishonest merchant using Spyware on consumers I just really don't care.

As I have said to all the people i know in Second Life, Your Store in Second Life will be CopyBotted at one time or another like it or not. You can use a Spyware System, but once people find out like me We are going to tell people not to go to your store, We are going to post it on Google, and you will become a Red painted target for even more CopyBotters to feed of of While we are standing back doing nothing to break the TOS our self.

See you can get bot protection for your store, but once people leave your store in SL with your product they can freely login to a CopyBot and make a copy give it to others, or even other people can be at a welcome area like Ahern Copying your stuff you created off other avatars it doesn't matter.

The best solution to avoid Drama, and avoid becomming even a bigger target is not to use such Spyware on your consumers without a agreement signed first, and the Second best way is to know you have supporters who will not support your work being used or stolen, or resold.

I know of a lot of Hair Creators in Second Life for that matter because most of what I buy is Hair, Clothing, or Skin, and I can say from experience that a lot of Hair Creators get ripped off, these are the people who I feel bad for who do not deserve it because they are honorable merchants who do not use the spyware systems. I have reported more than once their products to LL in abuse report including within the last motnh that I got word about thefts from their stores, and at times to them as well because they are very good artists people who understand and do their best.

I am just tired of playing SoftBall with griefers, and Linden Lab, not doing anything about these 11 sim land owners who break the TOS/Community standards even with their covenants by saying they can freely disclose logs, even if you have never played on their sim they still share logs without consent, and then the CDS, and Red Zone my god RZ was banned but CDS, and other systems acting like it are still here... Why because they have Linden Friends, thats my opinion on the matter.

Lets just say I have seen it all from CopyBot of single products, to HardCore griefing of sims, Exploiting RP systems, and Permissions Exploiting Entire Stores, as well as griefers Copybotting an entire creators store products and reselling them. I have never supported this, or backed it up in any way, but I have eyes,ears and connections all over the place in SL, and for those where I don't I can easily get some more...

In the end Griefing in Second Life can be a form of RolePlaying to some, not something I like very much, but to me its like playing a detective getting to the bottom of things sometimes.

There is only one thing you have to know... Dont make the Kitty mad, the kitty wont claw you =^,,=

At least this kitty likes to be peaceful, can't speak for the rest =^,,=

As for those who calls Kitty a terrorist I laugh and will never forget that especially the threat to go call da police over in game griefing because they thought it was me when I was logged in sitting on my own parcel but yet I was over on their little sim blowing it up lol? It was just funny.

I don't play SL as much as I used to but when Serious business starts I take it srsly and deal with it. I am usually off playing Guild Wars 2 these days, or actually playing a RPG that doesn't have griefing, well it does but not like SL, and it does have politics (YAY.) Gotta love sandbox titles.

Some people will understand some wont.

/End Rant.

Nuff said.

Once again LL please give us more protection/verification to prevent griefers. It wont stop 100% but over time it will work a lot better ;).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4253 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.