TRying to make an anime-style avatar

SLtesterL2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4302 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

can u please help me im trying t find parts to make an anime looking avatar (eyes, hair, shape, etc) not a full avatar(like a full hatsune miku or haruhi suzuimya) i want to make it from parts other people have made so i can use that to custimize my avatar. please send me links and add me if ur selling any of this thank you :D

I think the main thing you want to get is the head. The anime head can't be made by adjusting the second life avatar head sliders. You can either get a head by itself or buy an anime avatar and just use the head.

The eyes are pretty much what you get with the head that you buy. Look for something that says modifiable eyes or just modifiable in general.

As far as shape goes, the head usually comes with a suggested shape but you should just make your own. It's not that difficult to learn and you'll end up with a shape that is exactly what you want.

Hair is easy. You can usually buy any hair that's available in SL and wear it. Get one that is modifiable so you can resize it or move it around. Most hair is available in wild colors too.

Clothing is also the same way. You should be able to wear any clothing. It's just a matter of finding something that you like.

So for buying these things I'd start at the marketplace under the category Avatar Appearance->Complete Avatars->Complete Anime Avatars. Or you can go out into the world and try searching there.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4302 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.