The Breakfast Group!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3629 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi Everyone!  We have started a new group called the breakfast group.  We meet every Sunday at 8 AM SLT for breakfast and fun!  We meet at a different persons place every week.  It is a good way to meet new people and to see new places.  If you are interested in joining the group, search out The Breakfast Group in world or go to this link.   http://world.secondlife.com/group/aaeaf8d3-ae7b-491d-cb62-4d4315c562ed   In World copy and paste this secondlife:///app/group/aaeaf8d3-ae7b-491d-cb62-4d4315c562ed/about  into local chat the click on the link and join the group!

breakfast.jpg

I look forward to seeing you at breakfast!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Hi Everyone!  We have started a new group called the breakfast group.  We meet every Sunday at 8 AM SLT for breakfast and fun!  We meet at a different persons place every week.  It is a good way to meet new people and to see new places.  If you are interested in joining the group, search out The Breakfast Group in world or go to this link.   

breakfast.jpg

Peace!

I'm laughing, Hippie, as I had such a wonderful time over at valerie's a few weeks ago, but no way would all of you fit into my little 512m housey, and it would surely frighten my cockatiel :matte-motes-oh-rly:

I still feel rather bad at squishing one of valerie's squirrels while I was dancing (actually I think it was Maddie who squished it really, but she kicked it under my feet).  I fashioned it into a purse (recycle and reuse is my motto).

Marigold Devin wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Hi Everyone!  We have started a new group called the breakfast group.  We meet every Sunday at 8 AM SLT for breakfast and fun!  We meet at a different persons place every week.  It is a good way to meet new people and to see new places.  If you are interested in joining the group, search out The Breakfast Group in world or go to this link.   

breakfast.jpg

Peace!

I'm laughing, Hippie, as I had such a wonderful time over at valerie's a few weeks ago, but no way would all of you fit into my little 512m housey, and it would surely frighten my cockatiel :matte-motes-oh-rly:

I still feel rather bad at squishing one of valerie's squirrels while I was dancing (actually I think it was Maddie who squished it really, but she kicked it under my feet).  I fashioned it into a purse (recycle and reuse is my motto).

Dang, I would have bet it was one of Maddy's tricks!!! I hope you are enjoying your fuzzy purse, take good care of it, the squirrel was no copy. :D

It was such a pleasure to have you Mari! I hope you join the group and hop in the Sunday's breakfast often!

Marigold Devin wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

breakfast.jpg

Peace!

LOL Marigold.  We do have fun huh.  If you are space inhibited, no worries.  I can find a place for you to host.  Woot!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Marigold Devin wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

breakfast.jpg

Peace!

LOL Marigold.  We do have fun huh.  If you are space inhibited, no worries.  I can find a place for you to host.  Woot!

Peace!

Ohhh, I'm never really "space inhibited", Hippie, - after all the whole of SL belongs to MEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEE :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

(she says, sitting firmly, claiming squatters rights)

squatters rights - what

valerie Inshan wrote:

can't open your link Hippie........ despite I'm inworld right now

Okay Val!  When I get home i will post the URL to the group in the OP.  Meanwhile just search for the group  in world and join it!   Its called The Breakfast Group.  YAY!  Hugs to ya!

Peace!

• 4 months later...

Hi Everyone!  We have started a new group called the breakfast group.  We meet every Sunday at 8 AM SLT for breakfast and fun!  We meet at a different persons place every week.  It is a good way to meet new people and to see new places.  If you are interested in joining the group, search out The Breakfast Group in world or go to this link.   http://world.secondlife.com/group/aaeaf8d3-ae7b-491d-cb62-4d4315c562ed   In World copy and paste this secondlife:///app/group/aaeaf8d3-ae7b-491d-cb62-4d4315c562ed/about  into local chat the click on the link and join the group!

Peace!

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Good morning all!  Sunday breakfast today is hosted my Lady and myself at Lagrange Point Spaceport.  We will be dining beside the pool, so bring your swim wear if you wish.  Breakfast starts at 8 AM SLT and all are welcome.  Watch my feed for a location post.

Peace!

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3629 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.