The entire forum summed up in a paragraph or so...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4344 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I think we should find good representations of the top 20 questions regularly asked on the forums (preferably ones that include at least one serious answer - depending if one is possible), bookmark them, and when someone asks one of the "Big 20" - just respond with the link corresponding to their question. ;)

Arelia Chau wrote:

You forgot: "I have brought a dress/avatar/shoes/hair/skin but I only got a box where is my item?"

......and what a scammer this greedy merchant is as I paid good money for this dress/avatar/shoes/hair/skin n all i got was a lousy picture of the thing wats up with that they cant be allowed to get away with such a scam and last week i bought a house i thought looked really nice from the photo wich was all doctored up linden labs says we can have a house here and do anything we like for free but when i rezed it it said no i cant have a house here becoz its not aloud what a ripoff

(sorry I should stop reading the forums and go do something constructive with my time :) )

Now that mega-torus flexi-sculpted mesh whatever, Christ please don't give LL any more brilliant ideas...

Put an alpha texture on it and SL would die. Gone, finished, put underground in a bye-bye box.

Losing her *bleep* under the bleachers... You can say it, she lost her box under there. IM me for further details about this box.

The big 20 questions though that is actually a good idea.

What about all the beachfront properties in SL that people try to rent out in the land forums or whatever? I mean beach-front is the default in SL if not a skycage. I wanted a piece by the ROAD and had a heck of a time finding one.

Ugh I cannot get with it tonight :(

I'm gonna say this with as much satire as your original post so don't take this at face value.

You said, Hello. How dare you say Hello. I'm offended and I'm going to report you to the Lindens. You shouldn't be allowed to be on Second Life you Hello-Saying-Creep.

There, now we've summed up the entire forum.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4344 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.