The entire forum summed up in a paragraph or so...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4296 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, my name is Erin and I joined SL to do a study about online interaction in virtual worlds.I was a member 10 years ago but due to incarceration a new career opportunity in manufaturing license plates, I was away and just came back. I am on the hunt for new friends.

I ran into some issues though. First, some avatars have like see-thru parts and someone told me it is cause they are wearing mesh. Does that mean their avatar got an abdominal hernia that is healing? I first saw this cause I was at a dance club with my SL boyfriend. So does having an SL boyfriend mean I am cheating on my RL boyfriend? How do I know he is really a man in RL? What if he wants to meet? I live in the USA and he lives in some country called Zangolia. We REALLY love each other. I can overlook his feminine voice.

I had bought something for my SL boyfriend from that market but it never got delivered and the creator won't return my IM's. I am thinking of filing a report. Does my account need to be premium to do this? I don't have a lot of linden money, what is the best way to earn it? I want to look my best for her him, but I don't want to spend any money on a top quality skin, where can I get a free one? If he doesn't want me I have thought about joining a Gor sim where I can practice being a slave in a BDSM RP.

Is there any way I can use a money order online to buy Linden dollars? I tried to send cash over the web but it won't fit into my Internet box.

OK now for the big question folks -

Did I miss anything?

Your avatar is to small. I tmight be hot, but it is to small and I am looking it over and ejecting your from my post. see...you can't type in it. Sorry. I won't report you, but it looks to short and is sexualized with breasts. I don't know if I should report it, but I mean....others will.Either way, not allowed in this text area...you can stil make your own, I don't care. I know what you are going for....yeah, it's like way crazy all the 7 footers. But, still....we have cleints in this post!. See> There low lag, don't lagh at thier ASCI avatars I rigged up! Please, don't laugh...argh, I am loosing sales! :'(

0--<--<

O->--<

c|O-{--(

This cracked me up. I guess cause I have made a few license plates in my time too. You summed it up very well.

Don't forget, "I can't log in" and "Will Sl run on this computer?" Oh and those great "Have you seen this hair, shoes, skin, dress, what ever, I want to buy it"

Thanks for the laugh :)

Uhh, it grieves me to mention this since you did SUCH a good job on the OP, but...

What about that b***h who like stalks you because she thinks her stupid boyfriend knows you and she's like so out of it and she has your RL number and everything, and now you're banned from the club because she hates you? What about her?

Dillon -

DAMN GURL you are NOT BS'ing! I hate dem women who do that! Damn hoes be comin up in my face be thinkin I was messin with they MAN and I am like "B**** I gots my OWN man and don't need yo needle-d*** excuse of a man who don't pay his chil suppot on dem 3 kids he had with dat hoe who lives down the street!" Dem hoes better RECOGNIZE.

Solaria -

If you would have read Amethyst response, you would be able to ascertain what the OP was asking about...

but since you DIDN'T bother to read, I will go ahead and explain -

DelGray was trying to figure out why Triangle man hates Particle man and Person man. I mean you KNOW Triangle man started the fights. Never goes into detail about WHY. Person man is a mess as it is and doesn't need a beat-down from some hater like triangle man.

Notice how he didn't f*** with Universe man though. Sure Universe man is big as the universe and kind to smaller men but since Triangle man seems to hate everyone, well...

Here is the story  -

Let me know if I can calrify anything else.

A variation of TIffy's

I'm new toSL and have a great ider for a game i wont in SL i saw on anothir website. Looking for a partner that can build & script, then give it to me full perm so i can sell it and make a fortune. I'll give you 20 percent of what I earn after I pay half the tier on a full sim (you pay other half) and set up my SL side candy.  Send me a notecard in world because i'm too important to come back here and my IM's get capped all the time.  I'll give you all the details once you commit by letting me have your first born.

and

I need a script that perroms miracles and will only take you a few weeks to write.I looked on MPand found one for 50L but that's too expansive. I don't have any money.

and lastly

I'm new to SL and can't  even walk yet but i need a job that pays at least 2K a week so i can fix up my avi.  I don't have any experience or skills but i learn fast and will work anytime I don't have something more fun to do or a hot date.

MoiselleErin Teardrop wrote:

Dillon -

DAMN GURL you are NOT BS'ing! I hate dem women who do that! Damn hoes be comin up in my face be thinkin I was messin with they MAN and I am like "B**** I gots my OWN man and don't need yo needle-d*** excuse of a man who don't pay his chil suppot on dem 3 kids he had with dat hoe who lives down the street!" Dem hoes better RECOGNIZE.

*Wipes water off the monitor*

lucagrabacr wrote:

Took me minutes to understand the joke, lol
:)

The randomness of this forum confused me sometimes.

Random you say?  The epitome of forum randomness is immortalized in this (in)famous thread - Just Ignore and Let This One Die.

http://forums-archive.secondlife.com/327/85/252954/1.html

When I looked it up on Google I found this commentary: "This has the makings of the longest lasting thread in the whole universe."

When the old forums were closed, losing this thread alone was part of the angst. 

Snickers Snooks made T-shirts that are still available for 0L on the MP:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Marketplace/515987

Ahhh...good times.

MoiselleErin Teardrop wrote:

Hello, my name is Erin and I joined SL to do a study about online interaction in virtual worlds.I was a member 10 years ago but due to
incarceration
a new career opportunity in manufaturing license plates, I was away and just came back. I am on the hunt for new friends.

I ran into some issues though. First, some avatars have like see-thru parts and someone told me it is cause they are wearing mesh. Does that mean their avatar got an abdominal hernia that is healing? I first saw this cause I was at a dance club with my SL boyfriend. So does having an SL boyfriend mean I am cheating on my RL boyfriend? How do I know he is really a man in RL? What if he wants to meet? I live in the USA and he lives in some country called Zangolia. We REALLY love each other. I can overlook his feminine voice.

I had bought something for my SL boyfriend from that market but it never got delivered and the creator won't return my IM's. I am thinking of filing a report. Does my account need to be premium to do this? I don't have a lot of linden money, what is the best way to earn it? I want to look my best for
her
him, but I don't want to spend any money on a top quality skin, where can I get a free one? If he doesn't want me I have thought about joining a Gor sim where I can practice being a slave in a BDSM RP.

Is there any way I can use a money order online to buy Linden dollars? I tried to send cash over the web but it won't fit into my Internet box.

OK now for the big question folks -

Did I miss anything?

I am an expert builder and scripter with a gaming computer than runs Crysis at 300 fps, but on SL it sucks because of all the gorean furfag eurotrash making the grid lag with their scripted twisted-torus flexi-mesh sculpted megaprims.

Can you tell me how high to put my skybox to stop all the marketplace delivery fails caused by ageplayers sending virus spam and stealing my UUID via their Bloodlines HUDs? Is it true that my media stream can allow them to access my webcam on Google maps and see into my house?

I have to log out now, because a BDSM tranny stole my login ID with a breedable when it ate my house. I'm leaving this stupid GAME forever!!!

Ever since my space ship disappeared during a SIM crash I've been stuck in this World.  I keep filing support tickets to get it back but they keep closing them saying 'tough luck.'  One of them went as far to insinuate that I was crazy, saying Martians are just a figment of peoples imaginations!

I know Linden Lab has got to have my spaceship.  What can I do to make them give it back to me with out having to sue them? 

Awww, screw em.  I'm gonna sue.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4296 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.