Popular locations ?

RickyT94

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4356 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Can anyone else point me in the direction of some pritty popular places , everwhere i go seems to have like 10 people there tops.

Also if anyone knows where i can find some free clothes as am looking pritty basic and lacking the funds at the moment 

3 answers to this question

Ricky,

Have you tried using the Destinations Guide of SL?

https://secondlife.com/destinations?lang=en-US

Is is also accessible from the SL3 viewer.

As for free clothing, head to the Marketplace and select the Apparel option then the 0-10 Linden Price range.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/

Enjoy :)

• Like 2

You might try posting your query in the Make Friends forum or the Favorite Destinations forum.  That's what they are there for.  You can also try sampling the Destinations selection that's visible when you open your viewer.  Linden Lab usually loads that feature with pretty neat spots. You might also use your Search tool to look for groups that you share a common interest with, and then see where they meet (if they do).

To find freebies of any kind, open your Search tool in world or go to search.secondlifecom and type in "freebie".  You'll get a zillion hits.  BTW, it doesn't take much money to get a very respectable wardrobe.  For the cost of a Big Mac and fries you can look like a king.  Remember, L$1000 is only about $4 US.

• Like 2

10 people at a venue IS a pretty good crowd, for SL.  More than 20, and the region starts to get laggy.  Find a full sim, and watch your frame rate drop to single digits.

To find crowds, you can either look through the "What's Hot" listings on your log in screen, or once you are logged in, look for clumps of green dots on the map.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4356 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.