Lara Arunian

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4300 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've just purchased body shape two skins eyes and eyebrows..Can i use these basics if they could only be "copied", if yes how can i do it? and how can i chose between one skin and the other? because this doesn't appear in the inventory, apparently it is just an only box..how can i use only one of those products without modify the rest of my avatar?

thanks for the support :)

How to use the items you purchased: If they appear as a box in your inventory, they are packed in the box, so to use them first off you have to unpack them and copy the contents to your inventory. See this link: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Opening-boxes/ta-p/700185

Then, how to wear them: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Controlling-your-avatar-s-appearance/ta-p/700709

Knowledge base is always our friend. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, 

I need help with my avatar apperance what happen was my avatar forearm and wirst got big i dont know how to lower than down they look like inflate more on the wrist 

please help 

I've seen that happen with pants before, like the old school ones with the bell bottoms?

They would take off the pants but their legs would still be shaped like they had them on.

Not sure what the fix was, but I bet a relog would do it.

Not sure if that's even possible with jacket layers though.

There is also an as yet unfixed bug with "Female" shapes related to the "Torso Muscles" setting. This the setting that control arm thickness.

If the setting for this under "Female" & "Male" is not identical then, when wearing a  "Female" form it will randomly display wrongly to you and or other veiwing you.

If you want a detailed step by step fix for that I wil post it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4300 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.