Merchant outox still fails.....

Fairy Fanshaw

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4345 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

In my opinion this whole process is a joke... I have over 400 items.. NOT ONE of them associated correctly.  When i follow the instructions to manually associate them, the listings are all blank, pictures gone... text gone... everything... So basically now I'm going to have to do EVERY ONE of my listings completely over, from scratch.

What is the new deadline when magic boxes will be disabled?

Certainly possible...tho I have the instructions saved to favorites, THOUGHT i followed them completely... tried it several times since it was announced we had to switch over... tried doing multiple items at one time... tried just doing one item at a time...

None of the items associated correctly, any of the times or ways I tried to do it... and as I said when I try to manually associate them, again according to the instructions... the listings are blank...only the name of the item fills in.. so now I'm looking at redoing all 400+ listings all over again. Sounds like I have some time to get it done tho, thanks for the reply...

Cat~

Process in simple terms is to take the boxed items from the magic box to inventory.  Drag the inventory object to the outbox.

Single or multiple.  Then upload to MP.

The matching named object will displace the existing MB object to be delivered and convert it to a DD listing.

The old MB object will now be in "unassociated items" awaiting delete.

If that's what you've done, file a ticket, open a JIRA, whatever.  You're not the only one with Outbox issues but for most it's the problem of not actually uploading anything rather than ending up with the situation you describe.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4345 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.