Hair Textures Help! <3~

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4359 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I have some full perm hairs which I wanted to add my own textures to. I first used a texture like this, http://storage.koinup.com/080811x61948/61948-5.jpg (Found exame on google, not mine). The ends were straight, I wanted the ends to be jaggedy, as I couldn't see an opacity opinion I tried to make the image have an invisible background with jaggedy at the bottom, like this: https://d1ij7zv8zivhs3.cloudfront.net/assets/3023384/view_large/Voltai%20Portugal%20Textures%20Sample.jpg?1297707143. (Example found on google, not mine). Although when uploading this, the bottoms are still straight and do not come out jaggedy. The texture was a 256x256 texture created on photoshop. Can someone please explain to me how I get the jaggedy parts to appear.

Secondly, I have been uploading some images for this, and it is costing me money for testing, I know there is a was to preview your textures before you properly upload them, but I'm not sure how to do this. Can someone please tell me how. Thanks very much :)

~ Puppy.

I prefer using Firestorm to upload temporary textures too, but you should be aware of the old standard method as well .... log in to the beta (Aditi) grid for your testing.  You get L$25K of free Lindens, usable only on Aditi, so you have plenty of cash to upload textures with. You can't transfer those textures to the main grid, but that's fine.  When you have a perfect texture to upload, you can move back to the main grid and pay your L$10.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4359 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.