linden homes and prims

Ferfalas

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4349 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ferfalas wrote:

Hello!

I have a basic linden home (512). The size is good for me, but not the prims. Wouls like to put some paintings and decoration stuff. 

It's possible to increase prims, keeping the same home?

Thanks

Hi Ferfalas!  Unfortunately there is no way to increase your prims on a Linden home.  THe parcel supports 117 prims.  The good thing is that the house does not count against these prims.  The only way to increase your prims would be to abandon your Linden home, and buy some land on the mainland, or rent a parcel on a private estate.  I hope this helps!

Peace!

Prims are tied to land. Equivilency of 4.37ish prims per square meter.

More land = more prims, same land = same prims.

Therefore to get more prims, you'll need more land. And since Linden Homes are only 512m plots and stacked too densely to allow for free land, you'll need some new land.

Ferfalas wrote:

that's not fair. I like my home, and the 512 are enough. Just need more prims and I always insert objects with low prims. 

maybe it might be worth splashing out on new furniture if you don't want to move and tier up one of my favourite places for furniture is primpossible because everything is 1 prim and it'll leave you with a few extra prims to rezz the things you want

Ferfalas wrote:

that's not fair. I like my home, and the 512 are enough. Just need more prims and I always insert objects with low prims. 

Fairness has nothing to do with it.  Prims are the real gold in SL. The more you have, the more you pay.    Prims are tied to land size, but there are also things such as double prim lots (smaller land area with double the prims) and lots on hometeads where you can get 4 times the square footage of land for the same number of prims a stard lot with the same number of prims has.. However, in all cases it is the percentage of the total prims a region supports that you are allocated that determines the tier you pay.

SInce you are a premium member you can buy a larger piece of property on the mainland and the frist 512sqm of it would not be charged tier.  So you could get a 1024sqm lot and only pay extra tier on the second 512sqm.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4349 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.